Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cant even choose a name...

So normally I have names in mind as soon as I find out I am pregnant. but this time I have no idea what names I like so here is a small list I have made. Please comment and let me know what ones you like and don't like.
Aaron
Aden/Aiden
Adrianna
Annabel
Annalise
Aurora
Bella
Braxton
Brianna
Briar-Rose
David
George (family name)
Isabelle
Julia
Julianne
Juliet
Kendall
Kylee/Kylie
Lilly
Quinlan (boy)
Quinn (girl)
Stone
Turner (middle)
Zane
I am open to suggestions too.
Just remember I may not choose a name just because you say you like it or don't like it. Thanks

3 comments:

Monique said...

Course I like Quinn for a girl, that is what we were going to use...most of your boys names are a little too common...maybe Quinlan or Quinton...I do like Stone..makes me think of Stone Phillips...umm, ok, that's all. I will come up with some names for you. :)

H said...

Aiden, Annabel, and Turner.

Anonymous said...

Josiah Benjamin Boy
Aaron Boy
Kendra girl
Ella Marie girl
Leah Lee girl
I have more if you are interested.
Love, MOM Hop

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter