Monday, September 30, 2002

Fan Bookmark

This is my own pattern.
Use for personal use only, do not sell.
I wanted an easy bookmark and was looking online and couldn't find what I wanted so I started playing around until I made this. hee hee

Size 10 crochet thread and 7 needle.
American instructions.
Chain amount desired for length desired. (about 80 to 100)
3 DC in 4th chain from hook.
Chain 3, 3DC in the same chain as other DC.
Chain 3, slip stitch in the same chain as last.
Slip stitch in each chain across to top.
Chain 3, 6 DC in the top chain. (7dc)
Chain 3 turn. DC in the same stitch, 2 DC in each stitch across. (14dc)
Chain 3, turn. DC in same stitch, 1 DC in next stitch, 2 DC in next repeat ending with one DC in last stitch.
Chain 4, skip next stitch, SC in next stitch, *chain 3, skip next stitch, SC in next stitch* repeat from * to * to end.
Finish off and weave in ends.
Starch slightly for better look.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter