Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday

Square Crocheted Earrings

I always use a Steel hook 7, and crochet thread size 10.
but you could use whichever one you like to make bigger or smaller earrings.

Chain 10, slt st in first chain to form a ring.

Chain 1, sc 20 times in ring. slt st in first st.

Chain 4, (counts as 1st TR) TR in same stitch, 2TR in next 2 stitches, *Chain 9, skip two stitches, 2 Tr in the next 3stitches * repeat 2 times, ch 9, sl st in first st.

Chain 1, *sc, dc, tr, tr, dc, sc, in the next 6 stitches, sl st in next 9 chains* 3 times. slt st in first st. Finish off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This pattern got a little weird for me when I got to the last round. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to sc, dc, tr, tr, dc, sc in every stitch or just if each command 1 per stitch. (I don't know if I'm making sense". Could you please clarify for me?

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter