Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Recipes we tried this summer...well so far

New dinners we are tried this week. Found on Pinterest.
Pizza Casserole
Broccoli Garlic Penne 

New Desserts we are tried this week!!!
Granola Bars
OK, Orange Julius weren't new but we haven't had them in so long I am listing it.
We also had Broccoli Pesto this week too since we have a new blender hee hee
Ok I just looked for a similar recipe I could link to for Orange Julius but all the ones I saw sucked So here is mine....
1 1/2 C Milk
1/2 sugar
1 t vanilla
6 oz frozen orange juice, nothing added to it
(also my kids wanted to try using a different juice so they had fruit punch and it was yummy)
then after you fill the blender with these 4 ingredients fill the rest with ice.
(Most recipes I found said add like 10 ice cubes but that would not make much and mine make 3 full sized drinks and they are yummy so I cant imagine making it with only 10 cubes???)
Oh ya and my mother and father in law were in town and they are vegan (now, they weren't before) so the broccoli pesto with no cheese and wheat noodles worked well.

Next week I am thinking of trying a
Chicken tortilla bake
2 ingredient ice cream
Creamy Garlic Pasta
and maybe mini meatloafs
and 2 ingredient lemon bars?

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter