Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleep?

I heard Chase coloring on a paper this morning at 5am so I got up and told him to go to bed. I then heard Gilli walking across my carpeted bedroom at 6:30 and woke up again. Jason on the other hand didn't hear the alarm go off at 11:30 last night and I was feeding Jeremiah so I couldn't turn it off (it wasn't "going off" it was beeping to let us know its batteries are dying, but that's not the point.) I even nudged him and still nothing I asked him about it this morning and he claims that if it were "really" something he would have woken up. I really don't believe him though.

1 comment:

RJ said...

I'm always saying stuff like, "DAVEY! You KNOW you COULD wake up if you wanted to, you just need to WANT TO!" And then he'll be like, "Well, yes I COULD wake up if we were in a car accident or something, but when it's just middle of the night baby stuff my body just won't wake up.

RIGHT!

Mothers go to heaven, that's all I have to say.

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter