Friday, November 23, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 1: I'm thankful for FB. I was able to ask about Jacob"s weird bump. I learned about staph infections and how you get them and how to get rid of them and that he can get them for the rest of his life and that lotion may help. Yup thanks fb.

Day 2: I'm thankful for scouts. Teaching my boys responsibility and useful things for their future.

Day 3: I'm thankful for things that are clean.

Day 4: I'm thankful for the one day I have to sleep in

Day 5: I'm thankful for peroxide! Very thankful!

Day 6: I'm thankful for the freedoms we have like voting.

Day 7: I'm thankful for no more political ads.

Day 8: I'm thankful for visiting teaching.

Day 9: I'm thankful for nap time! After Jeremiah fell asleep I did dishes, swept, mopped, folded laundry, vacuumed, and even wiped the counters and table.

Day 10: I'm thankful for fast food places. Since I wasn't home all day.

Day 11: I'm thankful for my Dad and all the other veterans. Thank you for your service!

Day 12: I'm thankful for holidays where my kids get to stay home from school.

Day 13: I'm thankful for Jason staying home, so I can volunteer at school.

Day 14: I'm thankful for handmade gifts.

Day 15: I'm thankful for being honest. Even when it's only for 20¢ and I get a weird look from the cashier.

Day 16: I'm thankful for honest people. Especially the one that found my purse and returned it.

Day 17: I'm thankful for family time. Got to spend all day with family. Yeah!

Day 18: I'm thankful for a good running vehicle!

Day 19: I'm thankful for kids old enough to do things on their own!

Day 20: I'm thankful for weird neighbors that are willing to babysit last min.

Day 21: I'm thankful for the library! I went today and got some movies for the long weekend and got 13 movies for free! Yeah!

Day 22: I'm thankful for family, food, friends and friends that help us get internet back. Yeah!

Day 23: I'm thankful the landlady wanting to sell the house. She has to fix everything now! ha ha... I mean I'm very thankful that she has an exterminator, plumber, and electrician coming.

Day 24: I'm thankful for parks.

Day 25: I'm thankful for the electrician saying we need a new oven and that he might have one!

Day 26: I'm thankful for a new faucet, even though I wanted an oven... :-)

Day 27: I will be thankful for the little things.

Day 28: Today I'm gonna be thankful for me not working outside the home. (even though I've been trying to get one) because I could not sleep at all last night. And if I want to later I can take a nap. :-)

Day 29: I'm thankful for technology. The teachers send me pics all the time of fun things they do.

Day 30: I'm thankful my landlady has to buy me a new oven. And it has to be before she closes the sale next week... YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter