Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My so called A.C.

NOT!!! I could not sleep last night. It was so hot in my room I just tossed and turned and kept waking up about 30 minutes after I fell asleep I didn't realize my AC wasn't working right and it was slowly just getting more and more hot in my house. SO I finally realize it after I keep thinking its SO hot in here. So I finally decide to check the tempature and its 88 in the hallway. So I put a thermometer in my room and its 92. 92!!!! What?!? You have got to be kidding me!?! How hot was it last night? So I had to turn my A.C. off and let it defrost, apparently it froze over because of the humidity. So I finally got to turn it back on a couple minutes ago and its starting to cool off in here........its now 90......

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter