Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Diapers

I haven't had cloth diapers for a while I was using Crystals infant ones (thank you Crystal) but he has grown out of them and we used most of the money for diapers on bills with the way his hours have gone, but he still has a job. (whoo hoo) So I have just bought my diapers finally this last week and they (hopefully) will be here this week. I am so excited I keep checking the website to see if they are closer and closer. They were accepted by the border yesterday, from China, yes I bought the ones from China, they were snaps and all in ones I really wanted them even though I didnt want to buy from China but I am past that now. So in a few days I will have my diapers and let everyone know what they are like.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I can't wait to see them. You'll have to post a pic of your baby wearing his new cloth daipers! How exciting.

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter