Monday, August 4, 2008

1st Day of School!

I was actually nervous today I have never been nervous before. Chase is in 4th grade and I have never been nervous for him just excited. He even went to preschool. but for some reason I was so nervous for Savannah. I kept thinking I would get a call that she was crying and couldn't handle being gone for so long. But she did fine all day and everything went well for her first day. Chase said his first day was boring, and he forgot his lunch in his class during lunch time. Jacob said he had fun. Savannah did say she missed me but she still had fun. Here are my pics of 1st day at school.

And here is Gilli playing all by herself. She did just fine too. of course Daddy was here all day so we will see if she does well tomorrow too.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter