Thursday, December 20, 2007

Temple Lights!

So I have missed Temple lights the last two years and this year I planned on going no matter what. So I found out the ward was having a group going and we went with. Well then the Davis' decided to not go that night so we just went by ourselves. But I think it was even better that way since we were able to walk around and stop when ever we wanted and could leave whenever we wanted and didn't have to wait for anyone. Then after we went to Pete's fish and chips. So It was great. I miss seeing the lights and didn't realize how much I did. The only thing now is, to see the Pageant...still haven't seen that either... and we've lived here for 3 years now.

1 comment:

H said...

Yummy Pete's...always a good follow up to the Temple lights! I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter