Sunday, December 30, 2007

Alright I'll do some goals... twist my arm...

even though I never seem to accomplish them.

Lets see I need to stop being fat, or love my body the way it is! (never seem to do this)
Stop being lazy! (this seems to stay the same)
Clean more often! (did a little better this year)
What else?
Be nicer to hubby! Thats a big one! (Ya Bridget do better!!!)
Be kinder!
Stop procrastinating (maybe later, lol)
Stop being a pack rat (but I like all my stuff, lol)
Still want to learn another language (know a little Spanish and still some sign, does that count)
Still want to learn to play piano (ya, but I think its a lot of work and then they ask you to do it at church, lol)
Need to read more, not just books but scriptures too! (this should be easier with the church goals this year!)
Cant really think of anything else. guess I can always add later....
or you can let me know if you think of something I should be doing, lol.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Add to the list ~ Quit being so hard on myself.

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter