Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Donation Hat

I have a friend on FB that was asking people if they would be willing to make cancer hats for October. She gives you a free pattern and make a cute hat to donate to some with cancer and then everyone is happy.


 Its kinda baggy on Savannah but still very cute! Jeremiah just wanted to be in the pic.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

This one is a slouchy beanie and very baggy but Savannah still wanted to model it for me.


Savannah modeling another donation hat. This is the same pattern at the green hat above but with different yarn and no brim.

I made two of these hats one adult and one child. They were both the same yarn but one bigger. So I forgot to take a pic of the larger one. 

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter