Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Lake Story

So we packed our stuff in the van...

Stopped at the store for drinks and snacks...

Drove an hour...

Everyone got hungry, stopped for food...

Drove another half hour...

Looked for a parking space for 5 min...

Got all our stuff out walked down the stairs to the lake...

Kept walking and walking since it was Jam Packed with people...

Found a small space the kids liked but I wanted to keep walking...

Kids told me no so I stopped...

Swam for 15 min...

Jeremiah gets stung by a bee...

 I sit with him for 15 min while he cries and I cant do anything...

Wait to see if he is allergic since Jason is...

Turns out Not...good thing...

Decide to leave since its not fun anymore...


Take a couple pics of the scenery


Start to drive the hour and a half home and it starts to sprinkle...

then rain...

then pour...

then I cant see through my windshield...

I pull over to "wait it out"...

30 min later its still pouring...

I decide I cant wait anymore I am hungry and tired so I start to go to the freeway...

The streets are flooded and I can barely see the lines and where the road is...

I think the freeway has to be better, right?

NO I try driving on the freeway...

almost skid off the rode and crash...

didnt,,,got hols of my van only to see a truck on the side of the rode flipped over and lost its camper shell and other parts of its truck...

Pull over under the next overpass

Cry to myself for almost killing my whole family for trying to take them to the lake...

This time wait until I can see the road and the drive home. 

OUR DAY AT THE LAKE...

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter