Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ear Warmer

I made this last night at the request of a friend...hint hint wink wink nudge nudge poke poke.
I had just enough yarn for one flower and some for sewing it on. Wasn't hard, but I couldn't find a free pattern that wasn't in knitting instructions. So I read the knitting instructions and changed them to crochet and made this. I got the pattern from this site. Ear Warmer and like I said I changed it to this what do you think does it look close?

I finished this at 1:20 a.m. last night (do you say last night if its a.m.?) so I didn't sew a button on it. Really easy and not to long to make and since I have a pattern and have made it. It shouldn't take very long at all if I want to make it again.
I got the flower pattern from HERE. The one on the original one was way too big and I didn't have enough yarn for it so I tried this one instead.

7 comments:

Monique said...

Looks fantabulous. I wonder what the difference is between knitting and crocheting a piece would be? Would it be just as warm? Tighter weave?

Unknown said...

I think they are the same knitting is just done in a different order. I know "how" to knit I just can't do it very well. If I knitted it would take me days to make this.

Monique said...

:) OH....i think it is beaut-ee-ful.

Monique said...

....can't wait to try it on...LOL

Unknown said...

I know, right! I will have to bring it to you or something, ya know before it gets warm...

M said...

Oh I really love that! I did a scarf finally and now am working on my first baby blanket, I am going to try one of those roses eventually but we'll see :) LIVE CLOSER!!! so you can show me how hehe, miss ya!

Unknown said...

Maybe I will try to make a video tutorial. lol

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter