Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF

Today if the last Friday of the month. May is just around the corner. And I am amazed that the year is almost half over. Chase will be 12 and get the priesthood and pass the sacrament. Gillian will be 5 in one month and start kindergarten next fall. Jeremiah will be the only one home with me during the day and he is potty training, and all I can feel is a bit old and that I may be lonely soon. All my kids are growing up and soon I will have no kids at home. I will have to re-learn to be around Jason again. (ha ha) I will have more time for me but will I enjoy it if there are no kids to interrupt me while I sew or read?? Will I have interests by then? Will I have tried everything and have nothing that I want to do? Will I have grand kids to play with? Will they like me? Will I like them? Will I still like my kids when they are adults? AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Its all to much!!!! I dont think I can handle the depth of my thinking today.

So...for now....


Its Friday and still April so I can deal with that next month, right? ha ha

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter