Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

This is the time of year to think of the blessings we all have in our lives. I would like to write what I am thankful for...


  • the blessings others bring in my life and what I bring to other lives.

  • the lessons I learn and am willing to share.

  • the stories, memories and insights I receive in return.

  • my membership in the Church.

  • personal revelation and guidance I get.

  • my health.

  • my family, kids, husband, parents, grandparents, siblings, and aunts and uncles.

  • still living in a free country.

  • my talents.

  • my hubby still having a well paying job that lets me stay home with my kids.

  • the Gospel in my life and how much it helps me in my life.

  • my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ and having the Holy Ghost as my guide.

  • prayer in my life and the answers that come.

  • my friends, close and far away.

  • having a good home with heat and defiantly AC.

  • having food to feed my family.

  • being able to change and see what needs changing.

  • my blog and others blogs.

  • chocolate that saves me in my stress.

  • making holiday food and my family enjoying it.

  • thrift Stores that save my family money.

  • the internet that helps make life quicker and easier to get a hold of family and friends.

  • Facebook and FarmVille that let me play whenever I want.

  • Conveniences of today like stores a mile away, open all night, or even ones that everything is a dollar.


What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter