Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I know I should feel very good about my day and all. But I just feel like I am getting old. I mean come on Friday night and all I did was CLEAN????? that means I am getting OLD!!! I wanna do something fun! Hmm, like what? don't know I am too old to think of anything. lol I think hmm maybe I will go clubbing??? ya right!!! NOT!!! Then I think maybe I will pierce something??? Like what??? Hmm, maybe not! Dye my hair??? oh wait already did that!!! Run away....oh wait I have 5 kids cant do that!!! Get a job...oh wait I still have 2 at home and would have to pay for day care which would cost more than any job I got to begin with....so no!!! Oh well I guess I have to settle for just getting old!!! I am gonna go cry now..... boo hoo....wah wah...

P.S. for those of you that are gonna say 29 is not old and I am being a baby. I want you to know that I cried when I turned 25 so I am 4 years older than that and this is one away from 30!!!!

2 comments:

H said...

Are you having an identity crisis?

Unknown said...

maybe? is that what you would call it, if you didnt want to be old?

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter