Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am....

Thankful for the blessings others bring in my life.
Thankful for the lessons I learn.
Thankful for stories, memories and insights received in return.
Thankful for my membership in the Church.
Thankful for personal revelation and guidance I get.
Thankful for my health.
Thankful for my families.
Thankful for still living in a free country.
Thankful for my talents.
Thankful for my husband still having a job.
Thankful for the Gospel in my life and how much it helps me in my life.
Thankful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ and having the Holy Ghost as my guide.
Thankful for prayer in my life and the answers that come.
Thankful for my friends.
Thankful for having a home with heat.
Thankful for having food to feed my family.
Thankful for being able to change and see what needs changing.
Thankful for my blog.
Thankful for chocolate.
Thankful for Holiday food.
Thankful for Thrift Stores.
Thankful for my cat.
Thankful for the internet.
Thankful for FB.

Thanks Fran for the ideas to do this.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter