Thursday, January 22, 2009

I hate this!

I went to the store last night to get dinner stuff. and decided I could get other stuff while I was there to save on trips and gas and be prepared and everything so I got a whole chicken to throw in the crock pot. Got home put everything clod away and left out the rest so I could make dinner. Then cleaned up after dinner and get everybody in bed then I stayed up and watched TV even though I was tired and knew I had to get up early. Then when I got up this morning I saw the groceries still out. (like someone was supposed to put them away for me??) So I started to put them away only to find my whole chicken sitting on the floor in a bag I apparently forgot to check. GREAT!!! So I get mad and then say just forget it you cant do anything about it. So I make lunches for my kids and Savannah wants Salad instead of a sandwich so I get it out and add croutons and giver a Ranch packet from Wendy's (yes!) And notice later I forgot to put that away too. oh well I will still eat that. I hate that!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Since 4-7-2008


Get your myspace counter